About Provider Jobs
By being hired into one of our Provider jobs at EvergreenHealth, you’ll be a key member of the EvergreenHealth team. Providers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Provider job below to learn more about the exact qualifications. An opportunity at EvergreenHealth may be waiting for you!
Physician - Hospitalist
EH Monroe has 27 Med/Surg/Tele inpatient beds and 4 CCU beds. The hospital has full lab and imaging support. The EHM staff are wonderful and are its greatest asset.
- 1.0 FTE hospitalist, 154 shifts a year this includes the 3 weeks of PTO and 1 week of CME
- Should be comfortable managing ICU patients and procedures
- Onsite specialty consultants include GI, cardiology, orthopedics, and general surgery, others are available in consultation by phone via EvergreenHealth Kirkland hospital.
- Stress Testing (refresher training provided)
- Day and night shifts are evenly split.
- Day shift is 7am-5pm. Night shift is 5pm-7am (can be at home if within 45 minutes)
- 10 – 15 patient average census
- Stress Testing ( refresher training provided)
- $286,000 annually
- Extra shift premium of 10%
- Annual quality performance bonus up to $14,700
- Paid annual medical staff dues, DEA license fees, WA state license fees, and up to $1,100/year for board exam or recertification fees
- $2,500 CME
Monroe, WA is great, growing community with Cascade mountain views, affordable housing, and a great quality of life. Living options include the small town ambiance of Monroe, the wine country of Woodinville and the sophistication of Seattle’s Eastside
EvergreenHealth is an integrated two-hospital healthcare system offering a breadth of services and programs that is among the most comprehensive in the region. Formed in 1972 as a public hospital district, we now serve nearly 850,000 residents of our service area in north King and south Snohomish counties, with medical facilities located throughout the area for easy access. Our EvergreenHealth Medical Group, a 300+ member physician multispecialty group, provides 13 primary care clinics, two urgent cares and 25 specialty care practices located throughout our service area.
For additional information please contact
Manager Provider Recruitment