About Provider Jobs
By being hired into one of our Provider jobs at EvergreenHealth, you’ll be a key member of the EvergreenHealth team. Providers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Provider job below to learn more about the exact qualifications. An opportunity at EvergreenHealth may be waiting for you!
Physician - Family Medicine
One of the largest primary care practices on the Eastside seeks a Family Medicine Physician to join an exceptional and collaborative team!
EvergreenHealth would like you to consider joining our exceptional and collaborative team in scenic Sultan, Washington! The Sultan clinic offers the perfect blend of a rural family medicine practice supported by a state of the art, comprehensive medical system. Surrounded by exciting outdoor adventure opportunities Sultan is still close enough to enjoy the excitement of Seattle’s vibrant Eastside.
As a member of the EvergreenHealth Primary Care team:
- Closely connect to your patients and their families in close knit community
- Work at a pace that allows you to take the best care of your patient.
- Your patients will have timely access to a large network of highly trained, responsive specialists.
- You will be a part of a network of over 300 providers in a multispecialty group.
- Our system includes 3 emergency cares, 5 urgent cares, 25 specialty cares, 2 in-patient hospital locations and 13 primary care clinics.
- Our primary care clinics are located in Kirkland, Totem Lake, Redmond, Kenmore, Bothell, Canyon Park, Woodinville, Sammamish, Mill Creek, Monroe, Sultan and Duvall.
What we offer:
- Commitment to ongoing learning and work life balance
- Competitive medical/dental benefits and retirement program
- Generous compensation model with 32 patient contact hours per week
- Generous compensation package, relocation, sign-on and performance bonus
- Growth and leadership opportunities
- Clinic call only
EvergreenHealthis aphysician led, award winning, integrated health care system that serves nearly one million residents in King and Snohomish counties and offers a breadth of services and programs that is among the most comprehensive in the region. A staff of 5,000 provides clinical excellence in over 80 specialties, including heart and vascular care, oncology, surgical care, orthopedics, neurosciences, women’s and children’s services, pulmonary care, infectious disease and travel medicine, and home care and hospice services.
For more information please contact -
Provider Recruitment and Relations